Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

During winter break I did some things. For example, I spent time with my family. For my sisters birthday we went to six flags and it so fun. The first ride we got on was Goliath and i don't see why everyone is afraid of that ride . On  Christmas day my family came to my house and we started cooking then the rest of my family came and we opened gifts and we were playing games it was fun. The places i went during break were mostly six flags because my family cousins and myself got the season pass for it. I also went to church . I went to a new year party. I went out with my cousins and friends. I also went to yogurt land and starbucks. I didn't really meet new people because I already new them its just that i actually started talking to them. I watched a lot of movies such as, adventureland,its a girl boy thing, 13 going on to 30, the whole twilight series and some new shows that i watch and still watching are greys anatomy, stranger things, the magicians and that's all. I didn't watch any sports or play in anything.
Image result for six flags

No comments:

Post a Comment