Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation
Some things i liked about this class is that every time we come to class we learn a quote that can stick with us for the rest of our life. I also like that we actually learn something new every time like learning to type without looking at the keys.
.
Something's I did not like about this class was that we always talk about the bad things a person has done but the thing they had done wrong was like a long time ago . You never know the person could have changed.Another thing I don't like is that we judge people right away.

Some recommendations for this class to improve is that when we talk about the people who  ctw  we also talk about how they changed and ctr.

A Highlight for me in this class was that I learned new things  that could actually help me when ever I need to. Another thing is that I learn how to use a computer.

To be honest I did not try my best all the time but i did sometimes.

I do read my life planning journal. I think it will help you alot because you get to write down all the things you want to achieve. And every time you open that journal you have something to achieve. 
Image result for googd

No comments:

Post a Comment