Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Day

During my spring break I cleaned my room and I took my dog out. I went to the park with the volleyball team and I made new friends. I went to six flags twice that week. I also went to toys r us and descanso garden. I went to six flags with 3 of my friends. Two of them are sisters and there from Pasadena and my other friend is from Seattle. When I went I met my friends family, i also met two other friends. At descanso garden it was very relaxing because it was all nature and very very pretty. When we got there I got on this train it was cool. The movie I watched was Pinocchio and Logan and it was so sad it made me cry. One ctr experience was at six flags and my sister and I were walking and I found 300 dollars on a bench, so I waited and looked at my sister and we told each other to do the right thing so we went to go turn it in. It was a huge temptation but  we knew we had to choose the right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment