Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

During my thanksgiving break I spent my week with my friends and family from my mom’s side and my dad’s side as well. During the week my friend came over to my  house to visit me because we hadn’t seen each other since middle school. When she came over we went to the library with my little brother. Once we were there we watched a movie and we got popcorn and soda. Then we went to our other friends house but her mom said that she was asleep so we went back to my house and then i took her home. On thanksgiving day when i woke up my mom, sister and i started cooking. After cooking for a while it was finished. So then i got hungry and i couldn’t help myself because there was so much food . so i ended up getting food.  Then after we went to my grandma’s house to eat and we had a good time. After we ate we went to my other grandma’s house. They had a mechanical bull and a fire. I was very excited so i got on it and i was a little scared. The next day after my whole body was sore and i couldn’t move. And then i got sick.  
Image result for thanksgiving   

No comments:

Post a Comment